Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sparkle

At least once a day the sparkle of my engagement ring catches my eye and draws my attention to my wedding band.  Its a reminder that I'm a lucky lady that has found my perfect match.  I can't imagine this journey without  my partner.

A few weeks ago in my frustration of waiting I told DH that I need to hear that its just as frustrating for him as it is for me.  Since then on two occasions he has made comments that remind me that its not just me that is frustrated.  One such comment he made was one I frequently make which is "I want a baby."  Hearing that comment directly from him makes me love him even more.

Some day the sparkle in my childrens eyes will remind me that I have the perfect match.  That sparkle will also remind me that I was hand selected by their birthfamilies to guide them to their full potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment