Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Round Table- My favorite Post

My favorite post is one that was unexpected but true to my emotions and fears.  Getting To Know You I felt free to talk about my fears.  I think one of the reasons I'm often defensive and sensitive to adoption questions is because at times they get to my own fears as adoption for us is a complete unknown.  I've heard parents say "I wish my baby came with a manual" however at least they knew the approximate date of their babies arrival, and developed personality traits based on their babies activity in the womb.  How much of that is projected onto the baby who knows but I'm terrified the baby is going to be placed in my arms and its not going to feel "right."

http://www.productionnotreproduction.com/2011/09/open-adoption-roundtable-29.html

No comments:

Post a Comment