Sunday, August 21, 2011

blogging about waiting....

I've been thinking about how strange it is to blog about being is this limbo phase of adoption. We are approved to be adoptive parents we just dont have a birth mother that has chosen us yet. We could have a baby tomorrow we could have a baby two years from now. We just dont know. So often when people ask us if there are any updates we honestly can say "no." For something that is so stagnant at this point I do feel like I have a lot to say.

In some ways its like writing about watching paint dry. Not a whole lot is happening fast.

At the same time nothing is happening to us we still have feelings about our waiting. We also have positive (and unfortunately negative) interactions with family, friends and strangers. I just sometimes laugh at how much I have to say about nothing. At least it gives DH a short break from having to listen (which he is great at by the way).

No comments:

Post a Comment