Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Its Official

We are headed to PA to meet our little girl!  I'll be writing a journal but not sure I'll blog to often while I'm down there- I'll have to see what my access to a computer is.  I hate to blog on my phone.  So you will all just have to wait for details.

So what we can tell you is little girl is 7lbs 3oz, 48cm- and a strong girl.  I love her already more then words can describe.  Now I get to meet her.

PS in real life if you know us- we still are not sharing beyond those of you that read the blog and immediate family.  Much Love!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wahooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I'm beyond thrilled for you! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Oh My Gosh!!!! I am over the moon ecstatic for you guys!!! How amazing and incredible!!!! The wait has been so hard and long for you, but THANKFULLY it's over and you can start your life as a mom!!! CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you!!!! Can't wait to get the details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so fantastic! I saw this earlier today on my reader and couldn't open it fast enough to read all of it (well, the last three posts actually!) I was crying 3 sentences in!

    I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear more! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete