Thursday, November 3, 2011

Babies and Birthdays!

So my boss told me she needed to talk to me in the hall.  I got scared.  Some people entered the hall we were in and she said she needed to wait.  AM I IN TROUBLE?!!  She is expecting!!  I already knew.  I knew she was trying.  She also just bought a bigger house.  As well as she made some comment about knowing she would have a c-section this next time.  She pulled me aside to tell me before the staff meeting because she was worried my feelings would be hurt.  Of course I wish I was in her same boat but I'm not and I'm not sinking hers because mine wont float.

I also got an invitation to a 1 year old birthday party!  Its the weekend that I was going to go shopping with my mother-in-law.  Now I'm torn.  Shopping with MIL, SIL and Sister or birthday party?  ahhh!!

Can I just also say we just looked at our account and even with just having paid DH's LAST grad school tuition payment we are still at our savings goal for an instate adoption?  There are so many things in that last statement that make me SO happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment