Thursday, July 28, 2011

sharing

I've been blogging for over a year now as we contemplated adoption, then the home study and now the waiting. Besides DH and one friend that found my blog no one knows I'm blogging. I've shared my page w others that I've never met but have not uttered a word to family and friends. In part I have not shared because I want the blog to be a true reflection of our journey. It however also could be a great means of communication. I have still avoided names and spoke in generalities so in case others find it there should be no self identification. I've started to contemplated reading the blog from the start and removing posts that may be too revealing of who I am talking about... and share it. I've also contemplated sharing it as is knowing there are likely a few blogs that are honest and could possibility cause hurt. I also could just continue as is and let them find me if they do.

1 comment:

  1. Okay so I have a confession!!! I know DHOY (of yours) wont be mad...hopefully! He told me about the blog and thats how I found it!!! TEE HEE HEE Dont hide your feelings! Reading your blog has opened my eyes to a side of you that I have so much love and respect for!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete