Tuesday, June 21, 2011

weddings, babys and fathers day

We went to a wedding this weekend for DHs friend from high school. It was beautiful. The vow to accept children makes me sad. Id accept a baby if I was given the chance! I just want my turn. Lucky for me no one asked about children but maybe it was because clearly based on my drinking I was not w child. Like at any large gathering of people our age there were pregnant bellys and babies everywhere.

Fathers day was harder for me then mothers day. We were riding back from the wedding and it seemed like every other word on the radio was about fathers day. I've stopped thinking like I have in past years that by NexT fathers day/mothers day we will be parents. Over two years of waiting has made me become more cautious w my hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment