Monday, August 23, 2010

Everyone knows someone-

Everyone knows someone who has gone through the adoption process then ended up pregnant. Our own minister had this very "problem" and has two children 6 months apart. Who am I to say this wont happen? If this were to happen it would be a little overwhelming but just as exciting as the process we are in now. DH thinks i'm being sensitive and taking it the wrong way. I interpret it as people saying "You may luck out and get a real child of your own." I'm really OK and excited about adopting... this child will be my real child as we will really be raising it from day 1, getting up in the middle of the night, nursing, and enjoying the happy tears, and wiping away the sad tears. I guess I have to get thicker skin or come up with a better response then "yes that could happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment